I’ve seen this a few times with children and is something I plan to do when the Bear and the Bean are old enough but this is the first time I’ve seen this for your partner.
The rules are: WITHOUT any prompting, ask your PARTNER these questions & write down EXACTLY what they say. It’s a great & funny way to find out exactly what they think.
1. What is something I always say to you? Love you
2. What makes me happy? D-Bear
3. What makes me sad? Sometimes D-bear!!
4. How do I make you laugh? By just being you
5. What was I like as a child? Challenging by the sounds of it!
6. How old am I? 35
7. How tall am I? 5ft 4
8. What is my favourite thing to do? Read a book
9. What do I do when you’re not here? Jobs
10. If I became famous what would it be? Writing / blogging / something creative
11. What am I really good at? Seeing the bigger picture
12. What am I not very good at? Having patience
13. What is my job? Implementation Manager of HR Systems
14. What makes you proud of me? Being Darcie’s Mummy
15. What is my favourite food? Home type food
16. What do you & I do together? *Giggles*
17. How are you & I the same ? Kind of similar interests…
18. If I was a cartoon character who would I be? No idea
19. How are you & I different? In every single way but it compliments each other
20. How do I know you love me? Just in the way we act with each other….you do know I love you right?!
Barr the fact he thinks I’m both older and taller than I actually am this was really cute to do….he did try and change a few answers the more he thought about it but the idea is that the first answer counts!! Have a go and see what your other half thinks!