Keeping Clean with ACE – giveaway (AD)
One of the biggest challenges of juggling kids, home and work must be trying to keep everything clean and tidy.
When Henry came along and completed our family, not only did the mess just seems to spread into every corner of our home but it also felt like our laundry pile doubled despite only adding a single tiny human to the family. Since then we’ve desperately tried to keep on top on things and some days it goes well, and other days just feel like you’re fighting a losing battle.
So, jumping on the cleaning craze that seems to have swept across the country in the past 12 months, we’ve teamed up with ACE to give away not one but TWO ACE cleaning bundles.
WHAT’S IN THE BUNDLE?
- ACE for Colours (1 litre) – great for everyday use, this fabric stain remover works to remove the normal everyday dirt which can mark your clothes. Think soil and mud! This can even be used on delicates such as silk and wool. Not that I own any. My days of nice clothes seem to be over for now!
- ACE for Colours (powder) – the same stain removal abilities as it’s liquid sibling but in a powder and in a recyclable cardboard box.
- ACE for Whites – designed for lighter fabrics, this works to brighten dull whites. I’m planning on getting this one working on the Bears school shirts which after a lot of wear since September, are starting to look rather grey!
- ACE Stain Remover Spray – suitable around the home and on coloured clothes, this spray works on those stubborn stains.
- ACE Power Mousse – for those times where you need something hard working, the power mousse works on household surfaces and on white laundry to give it that cleaning boost.
To be in with a chance to win one of TWO of these ACE cleaning bundles worth £20 each, just enter via Rafflecopter using the link below and follow the usual social media accounts.
This giveaway is open to UK residents only, is powered by Rafflecopter and will close on Sunday 21st July 2019 at midnight. The winner will then be chosen at random using the tool. Please note this competition is hosted by the Tippytupps blog but the prize is being provided by the ACE PR team who will be responsible for posting your prize out to you. For full terms and conditions for the giveaway, please visit the Tippytupps terms and conditions page.
If you enjoyed this post, they why not check out our other reviews over on the blog.
We we provided with these items in to use in this giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are our own.